NSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Next, select five people to tag:
3. Amy, drivereight
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just getting into nursing school and finishing up my prereq’s, nursing my2 year old girl and experiencing kindergarten with the Spawn.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Potato chips
4. carrots and peanut butter
5. greek yogurt and honey
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. Stop Dragging my Heart Around, Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks
2. Hooker with a Penis, TOOL
3. Angel from Montgomery, Bonnie Raitt
4. Jingle Bells
5. Sweet Lorraine, Patty Griffin
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Buy art
- Work on my house. (go totally solar and get the fuck off the grid!)
- Take my whole family traveling with me.
- Start a charter school with my like-minded teacher/social worker friends.
- Buy an ARK for Heifer International every year until the day I die
Five bad habits:
1. Never folding my laundry
2. Perfectionism around my kids because my son has caught it and it is all my fault
3. Never shutting up. it is like lava people. I can’t control it.
4. Saying what I am thinking when I am thinking of it without thinking.
5. Poor humor, inappropriate humor. Laughing at the wrong things.
Five things you like doing:
2. Camping with my kids because there is little I have to do except hang with my family
3. Listening to my kids play together
4. Sex with my husband and not being too tired to sick to be into it
5. A clean house
- Five things you would never wear again:1. My size 4 jeans
2. My size 4 dresses
3. My size 4 skirts
4. My size 4 jackets
5. My size 4 bathing suits
Five favorite toys:
whew. that is it. This is a back from August and my millionare friend was very kind to not be pissed. Sorry, I can’t tag it all. but here it is . Boring and stuff I am sure no one is interested in.